MORE INFO ON THIS FUND
In 1983, the LeClair family established a scholarship program in memory of Raymond A. LeClair, Manager of the Municipality of Coquitlam from 1967 to 1982.
The scholarship is given annually to a deserving individual planning to pursue a career in public service with a priority given to those who pursue a career in public administration.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a resident of the City of Coquitlam
- Demonstrate financial need
- Demonstrate a career in public service, particularly public administration
- Have a history of school and community involvement
- Demonstrate academic success sufficient to enter post-secondary
- Begin designated studies within three years of formal notification of selection, and
- Submit a written report upon completion of the applicable term of studies
This fund is open for applications during our Application Window.
Click on the DONATE button and choose the fund title from the pull down menu.