MORE INFO ON THIS FUND
Noura Homes is a family owned company that creates luxurious dream homes. Known for their high-end homes in Burke Mountain, central Coquitlam, Westwood Plateau, and Rockridge. Building custom dream homes successfully since 1992.
Founded in April, 2017 by the Noura Homes and the Askarian family, the fund supports a number of charitable purposes in the Tri-Cities, including:
- providing financial assistance for and in support of women and children in need and requiring shelter, clothing and food or other support services, and to foster recovery, independence, education, and skills-training to become self-supporting;
- providing financial assistance for and in support of those with mental-health challenges;
- providing financial assistance for charitable programs that address a need of residents in the Tri-Cities communities.
The fund also provides scholarship opportunities through financial assistance to students through scholarships for attendance at post-secondary institutions or career training programs, particularly students pursuing training in the construction trades.
- You must be on the Canada Revenue Agency’s List of Charities
- You need to demonstrate how your project meets the purpose above.
This fund is open for applications during our Application Window.
Click on the DONATE button and choose the fund title from the pull down menu.