MORE INFO ON THIS FUND
The Coquitlam Foundation envisions a community where quality of life is enhanced by residents and organizations creating lasting legacies by contributing to endowment funds that benefit a broad range of eligible organizations.
The Coquitlam Foundation annually distributes bursaries, primarily to graduating high school students who are in need of financial support to continue their education. Adult learners are also welcome to apply.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- be a resident of the City of Coquitlam
- demonstrate financial need
- have a history of school and community involvement
- demonstrate academic success sufficient to enter post-secondary
- begin designated studies within three years of formal notification of selection
- submit a written report upon completion of the applicable term of studies
This fund is open for applications during our Application Window.
Click on the DONATE button and choose the fund title from the pull down menu.